Letting Fees before you move-in
- Holding Deposit £90.00 Refundable (see Ts&Cs below)
- One months rent in advance or £500 (whichever is the greater) Nil Bond details are available upon request
Letting Fees after you move-in
- Late rental payment interest charged at 15% (one week from due date)
- Changes to Tenancy agreement (requested by Tenant) £50 (incl VAT)
- Replacement Key Cutting £10 per key ***OUT OF HOURS SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE
Chadwells Terms & Conditions
The Holding Deposit is refundable in the following circumstances:
1. The offer is not accepted by the landlord
2. The landlord withdraws the property
3. If the prospective tenant withdraws the offer prior to the commencement of tenant referencing checks
The holding deposit will not be refunded under the following circumstances:
1. The Landlord or Letting Agent does not have to refund a holding deposit if a tenant does not have the right to rent property under the immigration Act 2014 provided that the Landlord or Agent did not know, and could not have been expected to know, that prior to accepting the deposit.
2. The Landlord or Letting Agent does not have to refund the holding deposit if the tenant provides false or misleading information that materially affects his/her suitability to rent the property.
3. The Landlord or Letting Agent does not have to refund the holding deposit if the tenant decides not to enter into a tenancy agreement or the tenant fails to take reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement.
Chadwells do not offer an out-of-hours service. Should you lose your property keys outside of Chadwells normal working hours, it is your responsibility to instruct and pay a locksmith (non-refundable) to change the locks. Should there be a change of locks, you are required to provide Chadwells with 2 sets of keys to the property.